The Impact of Introducing Loyalty Point System
Typical examples are mileage partnerships between airlines or affiliated companies. However, there were limitations that mileage consolidation would only allow businesses certified within the same industry or between the same affiliates. Therefore, a platform was needed to integrate partnerships with not only industrial and group affiliates, but also with more business. Finally, the blockchain-based loyalty point system can realize this.
1. Build up trust between companies; transparency in transactions
2. Reduce cost of platform deployment
– A relatively simple legacy link eliminates unnecessary processes to integrate all existing systems and simplifies costs.
3. Expand point usage
– It enables to gain users and increase revenue through cross-enterprise point exchanges that make synergy.
Luniverse Loyalty Point
Expected Impact of Introducing Luniverse Loyalty Point
1. Expand points usage through point linkage between companies → Strengthen existing customers’ loyalty
2. Share customer pools between companies, joint marketing → Acquire new mutual customers
3. Analyze customer purchase data → Gain customer insight
1. Travel/leisure Alliance MiL.K
MiL.K is a leisure integrated point platform that connects the points of many companies in the travel industry. MiL.k platform users can view the points of companies participating in the MiL.k Alliance at once and convert existing points to MLK Token and use them by converting other companies’ points. In other words, MLK is the medium for point exchange, allowing users to exchange points at any time. For example, consumers go through a series of ‘travel’ processes (ticket reservations, hotel reservations, local restaurants) to easily acquire and use a single point of integration. That is, points earned from ticket purchases are used for hotel reservations, and points earned from restaurants are used for ticket purchases.
2. Health Alliance HAU
HAU is a healthcare integrated reward platform that integrates and manages customer benefits (mileage) and information of interest for various online and offline healthcare services. Like MiL.k, HAU platform users can use the points of companies participating in HAU alliance by converting them into HAU tokens or points of other companies. In addition to products and services from specific companies, HAU users also benefit from a network of affiliates. In addition, we provide user-friendly apps for more convenient management of health-related products, various points, mileage, and discount coupons.
Starting with Mil.K and HAU, Luniverse continue to build alliances that can create synergy in various industries. Invite various companies that want to expand their sales through Luniverse Loyalty Point to the consortium. To activate the loyalty point market, we support free introduction of Luniverse Loyalty Point to the existing point system.